Villa Le Corti, located just 16 km from Florence is the natural access to the Chianti-shire. The villa and estate have belong to the Principe Corsini family since 1427 as documented in the first Florentine land registry dating from the XV century. In the beginning of the seventeenth century it was radically remodeled and the result was what we see today: a renaissance Villa. The frescoes by Bernardino Poccetti that decorate the chapel also date from that period. The romantic eighteenth century Italian gardens with the cypress-flanked path give the surrounding area breadth in harmony with the villa's Renaissance architecture. The wine cellars, olive oil mill and the old "orciaia"where the olive oil made on the estate was stored, are located beneath the gardens Since 1993 Villa Le Corti has been hosting two major international events Giardini in Fiera, that usually held during the third week in September and Alla Corte del vino that takes place during the first weekend in May.
Originally this was the house of the estate manager. Casa del Fattore is part of the estate and is reached by crossing a large courtyard. This nineteenth century house has the living room with fireplace on the ground floor along with the roomy eat-in kitchen and a twin-bed room with its own bath. On the first floor are three bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, all facing south over the private garden. Both the living room and kitchen open directly onto the garden where it is possible to dine beneath a centuries old larch tree.
Accomodation 8 persons, 180 square meters
Ground floor: living room with fireplace, kitchen dining room 1 twin-bed room with bath.
First floor: 2 master bedrooms with bath, 1 twin-bed room with bath.
Dishwasher, telephone, washing machine, oven Heating, private garden , TV
Piscina 15x 7 h 2.50 max
Swimming pool 15 x 7 meters, 2.50 max, depth; with private cabana